Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fashion Week Fall 2013: Richard Chai Love

It's that time of year again! This is the firs of seven show for me in the coming week, Richard Chai Love. I have early morning shows which isn't easy for a night owl like myself, but it's only for a week. Unfortunately there is a big stor coming. I really don't want to be schleping in the snow, but we  fashionista's must do what we do. Plus I want to get paid!
* I forgot to add  celebrity sightings if you care: Christina Ricci and Ashlee Simpson. I didn't see them full on as there were too any people blocking my view.
Anyway, I don'tknow exactly how I feel about this  collection. It's wearable, but not overly exciting to me. What do you think?





















One of the odels I worked with Grace. She gave me a hug when she met me awww. I always enjoy the shows more when I work with models like her.
The other model I worked with Alana. Nice girl.



Model Hanne, who was complaining about the fake(electric) cigarettes that were being handed out backstage.


 The designer, Richard Chai





*All photos from Style.com

No comments: