Friday, February 7, 2014

Mercedes-Benz New York Fahion Week Fall 2014/15: Rag & Bone

Rag and Bone is always and interesting show that I look forward to each season now. This wasn't my favorite collection, but I did like he shoes/boots. The R&B staff mucked up some shoes when they were super glueing toggles on the laces of the shoes so they wouldn't come off. The were rather sloppy and got glue very obviously on some of the shoes. Good thing it was thier staff and not The Ground Crew or we would have never heard the end of it! We are usually scapegoated for the f*ck ups of other people. 
Anyway, I'm not really feeling this collection nor do I understand what they are trying to say. I don't think there is anything here I would personally ever wear, but it is wearable and looks reasonable comfortable and functional as well as practical.













This is Estee, one of three models I dressed...kind of! I more like assisted in dressing Estee.

Tilda, the second of three models I dressed and I really did dress her! LOL!

I was assigned to dress this third model, Harleth, but in actuality, the R&B staff dressed her. I did zip up the dress and unzipped her when she was finished! LOL!


















The designers,Marcus Wainwright and David Neville.





No comments: