Tuesday, September 10, 2013

MBFW Spring Summer 2014: Vera Wang

A lot of sheer layered items going on in this collection. I don't have much to say about it because I kind of feel indifferent. I don't dislike it, but I don't like it either.
 











Malakia, I dressed her at Jason Wu on Friday and when she saw me backstage at Vera she said hi!

























My model Ondria in her only look.
 
My other model, Zlata in her only look.
 


Vera Wang. She is so freakin' skinny!
 
John Legend and his fiancé, Chrissy Teigen came backstage before the show. He is short, but looks good in person. I'm going to keep my opinion of her to myself!
 
 
The New York Knicks center, Tyson chandler and his wife Kimberly were also backstage befoere the show, but I can't find a picture of them backstage or sitting in the audience. So, here is a random picture of the couple during fashion week.
 
*Pictures from style.com!

No comments: