Friday, September 13, 2013

MBFW Spring Summer 2014: Promo Freebies!

I got a decent hall of free stuff from the tents this season! I didn't take a picture of the frozen yougurt popsicles that were available (the coconut was my favorite). I was too busy eating it! And I ate a lot of them...they were free! So were all the items below!
 
You had to download ebay now to your smartphone to get this bag and it's contents. I got ...three! Two for me and one for a friend. I may give one of the bags away... or not! LOL!
I got two bags and the only difference in the goodie bag was instead of nail polish(Blue Freeze) I got a lip balm. There were ear plugs, a small case of Altoids, a small notebook, hydrocolloid bandages for blister and a Blueberry Bliss Luna bar!

I waited an hour to make an appointment to get a manicure at the Maybelline pop-up store for which I had to wait thirty minutes before I got the manicure. I didn't take a picture of my fresh manicure, but you can't see the wear at the tips of my nails, just like you can't really see the color of the polish. It looks silver, but it was called Lush Lilac. It was a really pretty iridescent color. I got to keep the emery board too!
This was what was in the gift bag; the September issue of Allure magazine, a full size Volum'Express mascara, a lipstick(Pretty Berry), the ugliest nail polish(dotty) which I will wear at Holloween because it is orange with black and silver speckle dots and lastly a pink makeup bag.

The Duane Reade bag had; Colgate Optic White toothpaste, a small sample of Colgate Total mouthwash, Simple protecting light moisturizer, Pond wet cleansing towelettes, a sample of Jergen's Daily Moisture lotion, samples of St. Ives Naturally Smooth body lotion with Natural Fruit AHA Complex, Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleansser, TRESemme Platinum Strength, a sample pack of L'Oreal Total Repairs 5 restoring shampoo, conditioner and Ceramide and finally a sample pack of Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge with superfruit beads shampoo, conditioner and moisture replenish treatment!

 A sample of Marchessa'sparfum D'Etase and Juicey Coutures Viva La Juicy Noir.
 
These I got from the Maybelline models inside the tents; a lipstick in Neon Red and a nail polish in Alluring Rose. The color looks more gold, but I like it much better than the Dotty!

Expensive decorative cards from Papyrus!
 
I just walked up and took this bag! I think the booth had something to do with expensive real estate, but I can not be sure. I didn't really care, I just wanted the bag!

I got this bag after the Jason Wu show downtown. The girl worked in the store came out and hande me and my co workers the bag. It was a new store from a British athletic wear company called Sweaty Betty. I glanced through the catalog and I marked some of the items I liked!

I didn't like these drinks too much, they were  a bit too watery. I prefer the Starbucks drink instead, but they were free and I took one in each flavor: Mochaccino, Cappuccino and Latte Macchaito.

I have no idea what these are, but I am missing the blue one! I think someone said that these were something to do with perfume, a diffuser or something...I don't know!

Badges from some of the shows I worked. There were two where  I did not get a badge. I have so many from years past that I have kept as souvenirs.

No comments: