Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MBFW Spring Summer 2014: Michael Kors

I like Michael Kors grown up clothing, very wearable, classic...however sometimes there is a repetitiveness to his collections, like I have seen most of this in a different color or fabric. I see one particular item in his collections almost every season and it's kind of tired  and boring to me. Also he had only five menswear looks this time around. What is the point?  Even though the men looked really good, but why even bother putting them in the show with only five looks? I understand that the menswear coordinates with the womens, but...there were only five looks? Oh, well, it's not my show.
I'd definitely wear the clothes though. This is more along the line of my style, but with out the funky edge I like.







Here, on Grace the diaper short. He uses this style almost every season. Enough already!
 













I was surprised to see Karen Elson walking the runways again this season!
 


Another surprise model walking this show, Frankie Rayder. I haven't seen her in a long while.
 




I liked this mens look. Why can't men dress like this?!?!?!
 
 





I dressed this model, Malakia at Jason Wu! She was so sweet and said hi to me when she saw me. She's the first model to remember that I dressed her and say hi! LOL! Her mom gave her a hug before she went out to walk the runway.
 




And one more model walking in the show that I hadn't seen in a while, Karolina Kurkova.



My model, Shue Pei. Sweet girl.
 

Ahhh, Manuela! This was my second time dressing her. She is soooo sweet. She is one of my favorite new models!She has been sweet and polite hand kept a good attitude each time I've seen her. Love her!
 





Clement is my unofficial official favorite male model. He has such a good attitude and sweet personality. I am plotting kidnapping him next season if I see him! Love him!




Michael Kors
 

I was able to get a picture of "THE It" model of the moment, Karlie Klass backstage after the show.
 
 
*Pictures from style.com!

No comments: