Friday, September 6, 2013

MBFW Spring Summer 2014: Jason Wu

 
Very nice collection, but I don't see Michelle Obama wearing most of this if anything! LOL! This collection looked grown up, somethings I would wear, that fit my style.
 
Karen Elson, haven't seen her on the runways in a while!


Hilary Rhoda...the only model of the recent crop who is just dang pretty!











Jourdan Dunn...I just think she is so sweet and pretty too!

















My model...Malakia in her only look.

My second model...Maria in her only look  that she was literally sewn into!




Karlie Klass in the show stopper even though she wasn't the final look, this dress made it into WWD.


The designer... Jason Wu.
 
 
Celebrity sighting... Alicia Keyes. She has slimmed down and she looked really good in person.


*Pictures from style.com. Alicia Keyes pic is from a yahoo search.

No comments: