Sunday, September 8, 2013

MBFW Spring Summer 2014: DKNY

DKNY is Donna Karan's younger line. It was very distinctly DNKY and I liked that. I really liked how one section lead into the other by colors. I'm so picky about stuff like that as well as a collection being cohesive. Donna is usually good with being cohesive. I liked this collection...it may be in the running as my favorite. There was menswear in the show this season, I was surprised, but very happy about it even though there were only eight guys in one look each. 
 
The lovely Joan Smalls opening the show.




 This is my model...Alex in his first look. My third Brit boy this season!







My other guy, sweet  cutiepie  Guerrino!





































 I was surprised to see Chanel Iman at DKNY! I haven't seen her in a minute on any runway.
 

Karlie Klass made the cover of The Dailey in this gown!

 Singer Rita Ora closed the show!

The designer Donna Karan.
 
 
 
 
*Pictures all from style.com!

No comments: