Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fashion week day two.

Today was an early day, 7:45. I am so not a morning person, but the show I did today, LaCoste, is a fun show, so I got the hell up. I barely made it because of track work being done on the #1 and 2 line. My normally 25 minute ride took 50 minutes and it was all I could do to not scream on the train while we stuck in the tunnel. I was  so late, about 15 or 20 minutes, and my supervisor for this show has been known to send people home for being late, but she must like me beacuse she only said hi, asked my why I was late and promptly assigned me to my model! I was grateful because LaCoste is a three hour job when other shows are usually two hours. I'm glad to make as much extra dinero as possible!

I like LaCoste because they have menswear in thier show which means male models! I explained yesterday my reason for liking to work with the guys more so than the women. Not that any of the females have been stank or anything, which has not been the case so far, but guys usually dress themselves and will chit chat with you as they do. Today was no exception. My models name was Reid (cute american guy or he could have been Canadian) and the other guy I co-dressed was named Jakob, but the model that has endeared me to him this season was a cutiepie Brazilian model named Francisco. He was tall, about 6'3" he said. He had so many of us dressers lent rolling him or rather the black, wool coat he wore. He was so good natured about it and let us do our thing to make him look good. We were lent rolling any model that walked by because the lent seemed to jump on the models clothes and of course black shows lent like a magnifying glass.
The clothes were rather nice. The first section was of soft grey styles and then they had a whole lot of black with splashes of bright color, a look I like a lot.  When I get pictures you can see for yourself and decide if you like the collection. I was online searching for pictures of the show from yesterday, but my usual sources didn't have any pictures posted as of yet. Hopefully next week. *fingers crossed* Until then, this a picture from last September at the LaCoste Spring show.
 
This picture was taken with my cell phone after the show.  I'm not photogenic at all and Gordon(Bothe) looks really good in person, this pic doesn't do him real justice. He's tall and he's got really great skin! Must be that nordic air and food or something, he's from Sweden.


The one look Gordon wore at the LaCoste show from last September Spring 2010.


Ciara backstage at the Cynthia Steffe show last September. She's really pretty in person.


Lacoste Fall 2010
This is, Reid, one of the models I dressed  at this show.
This is Jakob, the other model I dressed.
Armando
Phillip

Francisco
Rene
I like this models look, her personal look, not just the outfit she's wearing.

No comments: