Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vueve Clicquot Polo with Prince Harry and Nacho Figueras!!!

I went to a a polo match on Govenor's Island and it was a lovely experience although it was extremely hot and humid, I'm so glad I got to see a real polo match with real polo players and a real prince!





 The picture on the left is of Nacho Figuera and the one on the right is of Prince Harry being interviewed. These were taken on the way to the polo field from a little gap in  fence. I zoomed in as close as I could to get these. I felt like a paparazzi!

Nacho Figuera is number 2 in the black jersey on the far from left holding the gold flag.. Prince Harry is number 1 in the white jersey on the far right.

 
That is Prince harry on the far right.
This a picture I found from a yahoo picture search of the polo match today. I don't know the final score, but Nacho's team won from what they said on the news. The news also showed that Prince Harry took a fall off his horse, but obviously from this picture he was fine. I hope they do this again next year! I will definately be in the VIP section sitting in the shade, eating a nice meal and sipping Veuve Clicquot!


No comments: