Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lost in the wilderness.

I've been feeling kind of blah for a while. I call it my wilderness, like when Jesus went out to be by himself for a while in the wilderness, that's me when I get out of alighnment, lost in the wilderness. I take the time to let the blah run it's course.I've learned not to force things in my life anymore and gently allow things to come and go.When I feel Blah, I just feel blah. I feel it and let it go through me and eventually the blah feeling fades away. The blahness is fading and I'm not lost in the wilderness anymore.
I've been neglecting this blog. I've also, in all likely hood, gained back the five pounds I had lost last month. I get like that sometimes, I get on a roll and everything is going well, then I slip off and all my progress comes to a screeching halt. I'm lucky if I just get stuck in neutral, but sometimes, like with my weight, I back slide, but never so far that it gets so out of hand that I want to give up. I never give up. NEVER! LOL! I simply re-affirm, re-set and start again. My will to see my dreams manifest are stronger than my wanting to quit.

I"ve got several things to document that I've put off posting about, but this week I'll fill in some of the gaps of this past month and get caught up. I'm going to start taking much better care in an act of extreme self care and divine self love.

No comments: