Monday, February 13, 2012

Whitney Houston

I was returning the uhaul van I rented to move when I hear the sad, sad news about the death of Whitney Houston on the radio. They were playing one of her songs and then they played another and that is when I realized something was wrong. When a radio station plays a marathon of s singers music, you know something is up with that particular artist. I'm truly saddened.

I remember first seeing Whitney in a YM(Young Miss) magazine way back in1982 when she was modeling! She was nineteen and the article talked about her and her family and that she was doing an album. Well fastforward thee years and ...BAMB!... "You Give Good Love" and then"Saving All My Love" is released followed soon by her self tittled album.
1963-2012

God rest your soul.

No comments: