Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vera Wang

Oscar nominee Viola Davis backstage before the Vera Wang fashion show. She looks even better in person than she does on t.v. I was that close!


With the exception of a few looks, this collection felt more like spring than fall. I never wear sleeveless or a lot of shear items in the fall and winter. I did like the overlays and prints, especially the blues in the last few pics.



 I dressed Ruby Aldridge for this show.


 This was one of very few looks that I thought was fall/winter. It's one of my favorites.

 I liked the pants, the color and print. I would prefer long sleeves on the jacket.




Ruby in her second look.





Vera Wang. She is unbelievable thin!

*All pictures are from style.com, except the one of Viola Davis, that one is mine!

No comments: