Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring in Fort Tryon Park

Some nature in Fort Tryon Park.
A cardinal!

Spring tree blooms set against the Hudson river.
Spring floral blooms.
I'm no flower expert, but I think these ar blue belles.
Pretty spring colors.

Pink tree blooms.
More pretty spring colors.




Walk path through the garden.



A bird I was able to get a close up of.
This squirel came walking up to me like I owed him money or something! I took a picture, but it came out blurry and I only managed to get this shot of him running off.
I thought I was seeing things when I saw this ground hog come out of the ground! He ran back inside his whole if you moved so I waited patiently and he graced me with his presence long enough for me to get his picture.

More random shots of the park and the spring blooms.


No comments: