Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nike and NFL pt.2

Here are more pictures of the Nike NFL reveal.
 These are the life size (and I mean life size, about 6'3"!) mannequins we helped dress. It was not easy getting the gear on these stiffs! I injured my finger snapping the arms into place.

 Me and a co-worker steamed all of the clothes on these mannequins...TWICE! Then we spent more time than we should have fixxing the shirts on the side that should have been done right the first time the day before. I was almost late getting to Oprah because of that crap. I was NOT going to miss Oprah!

I changed the jacket on Miami and did a bit of styling since Miami is my favorite team( It was all about Dan Marino for me!). The zipper broke on the jacket he had on before. Why it mattered about switching them out since the jacket is open, I do not know.
All the NFL players during the presentation. We got to watch as they rehearsed thier entrance. Most of them dudes are HUGE! A few were shorter than me( I'm 5'7"), but they were really broad in the shoulders.

I'll name the ones I know; #7 Ben Roethlisberger of the Steelere, #90 Ndamukong Suh( that's what I said about his name!) of the Lions, #31 with the best uniform in all the NFL, Kameron Chancellor of the Seahawks.
 #7 Michael Vick of the Eagles, #98 Brian Orakpo of the Redskins.
You will probably be seeing a lot of this during the upcoming football season. The proper way to diplay the gloves on an actual player, #82 Dwayne Bowe of the Chiefs.

 The cool gloves of all 32 teams
Up cose look of the Jaguars gloves.


*All the above pictures are from nfl.com.

No comments: