Monday, February 23, 2015

Academy Awards 2015


I usually don't do a post on the Academy Award fashion, but I felt like it this time. I wasn't overly keen on the pale colors, but I can get over it for liking the dress enough. I loved some of the women with the sleek short hair and the make up was all on point! These are my favorites on no particular order, they automatically lined up alphabetically by name when I saved the picture. The exception is the first picture...

Rosamund Pike wears Givenchy Haute Couture. This dress was my favorite of the night!Love it instantly. Not a lot of red so this stood out to me.

 America Ferrera in an ombré Jenny Packham. This was a pretty green.

 Gwyneth Paltrow in a Ralph & Russo. I actually like the rose detail on the shoulder!

 Jennifer Hudson is wearing Romona Keveza. Sleek and simple. The dress she wore whens he performed was lovely too.

 Kerry Washington in Miu Miu. The sequined skirt was my favorite part of this ensable.

 Octavia Spencer in custom Tadashi Shoji. This designer does well by Octavia, always pretty.

 Oprah Winfrey wearing custom Vera Wang Collection. Surpringly, Vera does well by Oprah. I say surprisingly because Vera Wang isn't known for her plus sized fashions, but she does really beautiful gaowns for Oprah.

 Rita Ora in Marchesa couture. I really like the sleek platinum hair. I know who this singer is, but I have never heard any of her songs. I watched her performance on the show and I was impressed with her vocals.

 Viola Davis wearing Zac Posen. The necklace went so well with this dress and her skin was luminous.

 Zoe Saldana wearing custom Atelier Versace. This was my second favorite dress!

No comments: