Tuesday, March 18, 2014

R.I.P. L'Wren Scott

April 28, 1964 - March 17, 2014


  • I just happend to be watching ABC 7 news right when they were ending when they said they had breaking news about a fashion designer. I perked up and waited being I am a fashionista and I couldn't help but think of the fashion deisgner that was murdered by her boyfriend at the Standard Hotel not long afte I had done Target presentaion there. When Diana WIlliams said that L'wren Scott had been found dead in her aprtment of an apparent suicide...I was stunned! The girl that was murdered, I didn't really know who she was and NYC is full of fashion designers,famous and established and unknown and aspiring. The fact that it was a very well know fashion designer was shocking, quite like when Alexander McQueen committed suicide.The last show I worked for L'Wren Scott was her Spring 2012 show which was in September of 2011. That's where I got to see Mick Jagger, when he walked by a group of us while we waited to be assigned. The post about that show is here https://www.blogger.com/blogger.gblogID=682540987095132011#editor/target=post;postID=4851698105596716506;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=1;src=link
  • The reports are saying her company was having financial problems and refused to take money from Mick to help, but I believe there may be something else that we just don't know and may never know now that she is dead. No need for me to speculate because it won't bring her back. She was a great designer. God bless her soul. My prayers to Mick, her family and friends.


  • No comments: