Monday, March 10, 2014

Eye Candy

I've been late more often with the eye candy because for one, I haven't found anyone who I feel is "gush" worthy, two, my internet connection is slow, but mostly because I have been quite lazy. I haven't felt like doing much of nothing until recently, but  I didn't want to neglect my blog for too long, so I searched the recesses of my fashion experiences and I remembered this months eye candy...Tyson Balou.  6'2" Tyson Brett Ballou was born November 14, 1976 in Garland, Texas.

Tyson modeled in the last Tommy Hilfiger show I worked, which was ten years ago this year!  I was standing by a rack gettin' down to some song that was playing, he was in the line up next to where I was standing and he started groovin' with me! I danced with Tyson Ballou, LOL! Male models can be so much fun! Pharell peformed ar this show. Those were the good 'ole days. *sigh* Anyway, enjoy!












No comments: