Monday, June 20, 2011

Coney Island Mermaid Parade 2011!

The kick off of summer here in New York always starts with the annual Mermaid Parade out at Coney Island. I went this past Saturday and had a wonderful time as usual with my Mermaid Parade pal Laurie! The weather held and the cops didn't keep buggin' us to move like yesterday so I was able to take loads of pictures, see below!

Adam Reichtman from Travel Channels Man vs. Food and Cat Greenleigh from Talk Stoop were the King and Queen of this years parade. I hate that he was taking pictures with his cell phone. This is the best shot I got. The other picture they are both looking away...*sigh*











Click and enlarge this picture! His eyes are wicked! I loved it!











This little dog was the last to walk before the classic cars rolled out.


This dog wasn't in the parade, he was on the boardwalk when we got to Coney Island and thought his purple mohawk was so cute! LOL!

No comments: