Monday, February 14, 2011

Technical difficultiesd

I haven't been posting as much as I would like due to a series of unfortunate events that have happened in my life one of which was loosing the wifi connection I was "borrowing". There is not another good wifi within the building where I live and I feel so lost with out being connected, especially in the evenings when I do the bulk of my research and posting. I'm working on figuring out an alternative plan so that I can get connected again. I'm at a place, which shall remain nameless, typing up this post. It sucks, but it works and it's not blocking blogs so I can get in a few posts this week. I got a lot of  stuff to write about! Some ish has happened with someone that I need to vent about and I'll be writting about it.

In the mean time, I did a little experiment. I wanted to see if using colored pencils as my holding line( tracing the outline of my figure) would help keep my marker from bleeding color and it worked. Below is the result. I call it Cocktail.

No comments: