Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Farewell 2014!


There's only about two hours until midnight and the first day of 2015. I have been M.I.A. from my blog for a few months because I got knocked around by life. I encountered some situations and people who were catalysts to a lot of personal growth...to say the least! I had to put more attention than I wanted on getting all of my...challenge under control. They are still lingering, but it's now at the point where I wait for the miracles to show up. I've done all I can, now I let the Universe do it's part.

2014 wasn't a bad year, it just wasn't the greatest for me. The one bright spot was meeting my guy, "V" at the Loving Day celebration back in June. We've been having a lot of fun since then. He's out of the country to be with his family for the holidays. Can't wait 'til he comes back so we can Christen the New Year!, Hehe!





I saw this quote all over Facebook today, "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 day book. Write a good one!" I plan to write a better and much longer book in 2015. My experiences have given me a new perspective to do better, be better and live better. I choose to live a life of complete freedom in 2015. I look forward to starting over and recreating my life the way I really want it to be!




No comments: