Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Eye Candy

I was in Maryland visisting my mom over the memeorial day weekend and she pretty much lives in the boondocks. I could not get a open wifi signal down there and the post that I had wrote to be posted automatically did not post. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong!
Anyway, since June has only 30 days and I am five days behind this month eye candy is just going to be random pics of guys I think have nices bods. Enjoy!

 Will Demps, a free agent football player who has played for Baltimore Ravens (2002–2005),
New York Giants (2006) and the Houston Texans (2007–2008)

Taylor Kitsch, who I  enjoyed looking at along  with Hugh Jackman in X-Men Origins: Wolverine this past weekend.

Adam Senn, a fashion model from Texas who is often on D&G ads with one of my favorite male models David Gandy. He has shorter hair now and looks even hotter.

Adrien Brody, he is just so undescribably sexy and appealing! I watched the remake of King Kong over and over and over again just to look at Adrien.




*Pics are from image internet search.

No comments: