Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's hot in herre!!!!


It's hot a  mutha! A heatwave is one thing but four back to back to back...to back is unbearable. It's unbearable  for me because I don't have air conditioning beacuse my bloody bedroom window does not open from the bottom (F**K!)  and I have no room (or money) for the portable ac. I have fans blowing hot air around. My skin is prickly, sticky and  ichy. I'm moving like a slug, my brain is overheated and quite frankly I'm about to snap! I want to just rip my skin off, but I don't think that would help. I can only stick my head in the refrigerator isn't very practical although it does help somewhat.

According to the local meteorologist, Lee Goldberg on ABC 7 here in NYC, there are at least three more days of this hell hot weather before  things cool down. I hope those rains come around my way in the mean time to cool it down until Sunday. Until then, I'll be sweatin' it out.

No comments: